Summer Broadway Dance, ages 7 and up, Beginner/Intermediate Level
Broadway Dance, also known as Musical Theater Dance, is is a mixed level class built for energizing your stage presence at any level of dance. We will work on acting, dance techniques, and stage awareness.
CLICK HERE to download your FREE Registration fee coupon ($20 value)
What do I wear to this class?
Uniform: Order Shoes in studio, we will size you on your first day. Tight fitting movement clothes like capri leggings and tank top
What are all of the fees involved?
Summer Registration fee: $20/student summer only registration fee CLICK HERE to download your FREE Registration fee coupon ($20 value)
Session Tuition: $139
What will my child be learning?
- Performance and Stage Presence Skills
- Teamwork Skills
What are some of the benefits?
- Learn to work as a team
- Improved technique and stage presence
- Having fun while growing as a performer
What can I expect on our first day?
- All students will wait outside of the classroom for the teacher to invite them in.
- There will be circle time to go over attendance, rules, classroom equipment, and the plan for the day.
- We will then do stretching, warm ups, and across the floor movements.
- We will learn a fun combo involving some of the steps we will learn during warm up and across the floors.
What about Dance-N-Magic attracted you?
“The message on their website that emphasized the non-sexualization of dance for children. Plus the fact that it was in the city and had diversity in their students.”
What were some hesitations you had about enrolling in dance classes?
“The typical "culture" of dance studios of homogeny, shallowness, and over-sexualization of kids.”
What were your results after you enrolled?
“She LOVES it and we feel good about her being there. Her teacher and the rest of the staff are warm, inviting, and knew her by name by the second week! We never got that where she was in the past.”
Would you recommend Dance-N-Magic?
“For kids that want to have fun, learn good dance technique, get exercise and make friends - absolutely!!”