Hip Hop Dance Class for age 4-6
This Fun Hip Hop class teaches real hip hop techniques like popping, locking, foot work, breaking using age appropriate movement games and choreography. This class is wonderful introduction to Hip Hop for both Boys and Girls.
When can I start?
NOW ENROLLING! Regular season starts Sept. 5th, Register below NOW to reserve your spot!
What do I wear to this class?
Uniform: Recital shoes (cool sneakers to go with your costume) will be ordered in the spring. For class wear indoor only non- marking sneakers with sweats or movement clothing.
What are all of the fees involved?
Annual Registration fee: $40/student for the year
Monthly Tuition: $58/month
Recital Costume fee: $14/month (may need to be caught up for late starts)
Recital fee: TBD due May 15 (last year $130 all inclusive with unlimited tickets, DVD, T-shirt, and award)
What will my child be learning?
- Coordination of feet and arm movements
- Switching weight between feet
- Counting music
- Hip-hop and breakdance terminology
- Structured and sequenced movement
What are some of the benefits?
- Improved balance and coordination skills
- Dancing with a group of students
- Memory improvement
- A fun learning environment at a low stress level!
- Focusing and practicing skills
What can I expect on our first day?
- All students will wait outside of the classroom for the teacher to invite them in.
- There will be circle time to go over attendance, rules, things in the classroom, and the plan for the day.
- We will then do stretching, warm ups at the bars and across the floors.
- We will learn a fun combo involving some of the steps we learn during warm ups and across the floors.
- Small review about what we were learning that day or a game involving what we were learning and then stamps!
Heather, Dance-N-Magic Parent
“I was attracted to Dance-N-Magic for it’s location, values of the studio, and Diversity. We have enjoyed our experience. Our child has learned so much more than just how to dance. Would I recommend Dance-N-Magic? Absolutely!”